Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Should Be Working!


A little encouragement for the day :) 
This really spoke to me this morning. 

James 1:2-6 (Message)

Consider it a sheer gift, friends, when tests and challenges come at you from all sides. You know that under pressure, your faith-life is forced into the open and shows its true colors. So don't try to get out of anything prematurely. Let it do its work so you become mature and well-developed, not deficient in any way.

If you don't know what you're doing, pray to the Father. He loves to help. You'll get his help, and won't be condescended to when you ask for it. Ask boldly, believingly, without a second thought.


I set out on an early run this morning and finished it with a great lifting session. 
Needless to say, I'm pretty tired

I just started work for the day, though, and there is a lot to do before we leave for Ashland tomorrow! My advisor, the activities coordinator, and I will be going to a leadership conference for Oregon Universities, and I'm really looking forward to it! A road trip, a hotel, meeting tons of new people, delicious conference food (these things are normally catered), and a chance to get away for awhile. Plus, I'll be learning some really good pointers that will hopefully help me with the presidency thing next year, and the people I'm going with are SO much fun!!!  

I'll try to keep this blog updated while I'm there, 
but I'm not sure exactly how busy I'll be. 

I hope you have a majorly blessed day :) 
Remember, life's short! So enjoy it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment