Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Celebrate the Little Things!

Today is that last Tuesday of my Freshman year of college. 
And it's also National Peanut Butter Cookie Day!!!

I'm not making this up. And I'm glad I'm not! Life's short, 
and I'm happy that we have days where we celebrate little things like cookies! 

This is how I celebrated: 



My favorite Ontario coffee shop, some green tea, the Bible and my journal, 
and the biggest peanut butter cookie ever!!!! 

Other great things about today? 

I got up early and ran before my finals (I'm finally back!!) and the birds were chirping and I got really inspired by my favorite podcast, Coffee With Chris.

Someone bought me coffee at the college bistro, just to be nice

My finals went well, and now I only have one left!

I had an "Indian shooting a star" on my tootsie-pop wrapper!

I'd say it has been a pretty lovely day so far!  


I love this verse in the Message Bible: 

Mark 12:30
"... love the Lord God with all your 
passion and prayer and intelligence and energy."

No comments:

Post a Comment