Thursday, June 14, 2012

Finished as a Freshman!

Well, I am officially done with my freshman year of college!


Actually, I was officially done at about 9:15 a.m. yesterday! That was when I finished my very last final. And what did I do to celebrate? I went on a run! And then hit the gym for an intense lifting session. But it actually felt great!

The rest of the day was spent helping my roommates pack up and saying goodbye to everyone. It's so quiet around here now that most everybody is gone... And it really was sad saying goodbye. It was almost like the end of summer camp with everyone packing up... that kind of feeling.

Since I'm prez of ASG and now have a job at the college Monday through Thursday, I'll be staying in the dorms a few nights a week and then peace-ing out to be home for the weekends. So I watched everyone moved out, and I spread out my stuff!


This morning I got up early to go on my run and then raced over to a coffee shop to meet my friend Caroline for breakfast. I haven't seen her since track got done, so it was good to catch up with her!

She's the other blonde in the picture! I just found this gem of a picture on my computer :) 

She was late, so I took the opportunity to read my Message Bible for awhile, which was perfect.

I have been so beyond lazy the rest of the day, but I am thinking I will take advantage of the lovely weather and go on a bike ride :) My brother and his fiance are driving through town today, so I will see them later this afternoon, and then I'm off to Aleisha's tonight for the real end of the year celebration!!! Making pizzas and jumping on the trampoline will be involved. 


Recycled photo. As in, I think I have already used it on this blog.
But it's way too good :) 



I know, we are five years old :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment