Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Ice Cream Date

To celebrate our last night as freshmen, we got a little crazy....

With Baskin Robins! At eleven p.m. I know, I know. We really need to settle it down! 


Since everyone else was either studying for finals (we were sick of that) or celebrating a little differently..... it ended up just being me, my roommate, and a girl from our track team. 
It was a fun little group though :) 

And now, due to my giant peanut butter cookie, my salted carmel ice cream, and various other treats I had today, I'm on a little bit of a sugar high! So sleep might not come too easily tonight. 
And I have an eight a.m. final tomorrow! My last one! 

All my roommates move out tomorrow... Its going to be lonely in here! 

I should try to sleep now. Goodnight world!

No comments:

Post a Comment