Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday Faves

Happy Friday everyone! My weekend begins on Thursdays, after a long and exhausting week. But the three day weekend is a total blessing :)

My favorites right now:

Favorite thing to do: Going to GCD (Generation Church Downtown) on Thursday nights, getting rocked by God, and then eating frozen yogurt with these lovely ladies.


Favorite thing to eat: Dark chocolate. And I mean, really dark chocolate. Meet 90%. This stuff tasted disgusting at first, but now I'm seriously addicted to it. 


Favorite thing ever: This Iphone case. I don't have an iphone. I don't even have a smart phone. The bill is not something I can deal with right now. But I love this case. 


Favorite Fashion: Bring on the scarfs, layers, tights, and boots. I don't want summer to end, but fall has the cutest clothing items by far. I went shopping the other day and couldn't control myself. Here are some of my lookbook inspirations:





Favorite new thing I own!: I had been wanting one of these mugs from Anthropologie for forever, and my sister surprised me with an "S" one the other day!!!



Just my favorite:
This picture makes me want to pack up everything I have in a backpack and go on an adventure.





Favorite revelation this week: 


That's about it for now :) Have a wonderful weekend guys!

1 comment: