Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pumpkin Spiced Lattes...

  The title is pretty self explanatory... Only the thing I have been obsessing about for the last month now!


Today, after going to church (It was SO nice to be back at my church and see everyone. Capital is by far my favorite church anywhere!) and having lunch at home, my sisters and I went out for a little coffee date. What did we get?? 
                                        

Pumpkin Spiced Lattes of course :) I went by Suzette on mine, which is what my older sister calls me a lot. This was the most delicious thing I have had in a long time. The most exciting thing about it though was just sitting with my sisters at Starbucks chatting away and sipping coffee :) 





This is us and our coffee! Me, Naphtali, and Liberty.
I have been excited for this moment for forever!

Then we spent the rest of the day shopping!! I got some new ankle boots, a really cute sweater, and a new shirt. What a great day! Starbucks and shopping. Then my mom and sisters drove me back to school, and here I am! Getting ready to start another crazy week of studying and cross country. 

It was such a needed weekend away though. This is me and my sweet mama on a walk last night. She sent me back to school with SO much food, including candy corn, which I have been snacking on all night :) 

I just love her! 
Okay, now to get some homework done for the week!
Luckily my eight a.m. class was cancelled tomorrow, so I'll get to sleep in a little. 
Goodnight bloggers :) 










No comments:

Post a Comment