Saturday, October 22, 2011

Saturdays

  
I love Saturdays. 
I love finishing 90 minute runs and being so tired but feeling amazing. 
I love that I got to go home and see my sisters and parents. 
I love that my dad gave me Saltwater taffy that he got from the coast just for me :)
I love that I got to sit at Lib's work and eat pumpkin spice fro-yo while doing homework.

                                        

I love the trees lately! The colored leaves make me so happy. 
I loved seeing my aunt, uncle, and cousin tonight. I haven't laughed that hard in awhile!
And I love that right now I can sit here and watch Project Runway with my sisters.

Most of all, though, I love Sundays. 
And tomorrow we are getting up early to make breakfast
 (complete w/ homemade pumpkin spice lattes) and then head out for a Co-Op adventure! 

Goodnight! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment