Sunday, October 23, 2011

Favorite Fall Days!

This morning started off with homemade pumpkin spice lattes and breakfast with my mama and sisters. It was complete with Christmas music of course :) This is by far my favorite way to start the day! Did I mention how much I love Sundays???



After breakfast, we headed downtown to the Co-Op for some grocery shopping!


 

I always feel so cool when I'm in there, 
and I always come out with something new and exciting!



This time, it was this chia seed kombucha.
It is a fermented tea that is SO healthy, with tons of probiotics and enzymes
This one has chia seeds in it too, which have more antioxidants than blueberries
and more fiber than oatmeal! Its a super drink I guess! 


Then my sisters and I headed to Forever 21 for some shopping :) 
We all found such cute things, and got somewhat matching necklaces!
  



This one is mine. "Sister necklaces". We are so adorbs. 


And Chipotle for lunch :) 
Actually, around this time it was already three thirty, so we were starving!!
I have never tasted mexican food that tasted so good! 
And I love Chipotle because its so fresh!

This is me with my sister's dog Boston!
(It's way early in the morning...Don't judge!)
I love him :)

And this is Naphtali with him too, playing in the leaves! 

Basically, it was an amazing day. And its too bad its winding down. 
I finished it off with a bike ride with my roommates!
But I really think this is going to be a great week. So Monday, bring it on :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment