Saturday, October 29, 2011

Jogging and Blogging

Just to clarify, I actually do not "jog", I run. And there is definitely a difference :) But I think I need to get more creative with my titles, so there it is!

SO first, the blogging part. Yesterday I told my mom and sister that all I really want to do is be a writer. I love to blog, I love to journal, and I love writing in general. The other day I had to do an in class write, and I legitimately enjoyed it. When I told them this though, they just said "join the club". I already know that my dad is a writer (he has published several books), but apparently my older sister loves it too. And my mom has been writing a book. So I guess it just runs in the family!
This is me finishing my race yesterday. It was freezing!
Now for "jogging". Yesterday we had our Chukar Cross Country Invite. It was honestly little more than a glorified practice... in fact, only three other girls other than the ones on our team were in the race! It was so hard to be serious about it, and I felt silly for being so nervous for it the night before. But I wanted to do well, being that it was the last meet before NWAACCs. And my mom and sister came to watch too! So I had to impress them :)

I love my team!!! And playing in the leaves! 
Everyone ran a little slower than their PRs, but it was ultimately a fun meet. It felt like it was over as soon as it started practically, like they all do! The most fun part (other than running around the practicing boys soccer team and having to dodge soccer balls) was probably playing in the leaves with my team after we were done :)

And on our cool down, I found a dandelion and blew on it. And all of the umbrellas (or whatever they are called) came off! And I made a REALLY good wish :)



No comments:

Post a Comment