Sunday, November 4, 2012

Positivity Challenge

This is going to be a quick post, but there is something I want to share with you all. 

This morning in church, I really felt inspired to have a whole week where everything that I say is positive. And not only that- I want to really try to speak positive things into the atmosphere. Meaning that instead of being silent when I have negative thoughts, I want to speak out something positive. Instead of saying "I'm sorry" to a friend who is struggling, I want to speak encouragement. 


 So this begins today. If I have a bad practice, you won't be hearing about it. If I feel sick, you won't be hearing about it. But I'll be sure you fill you all in with plenty of positive things :) 

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. What a great challenge, this is tough for everyone. I would certainly struggle with this, I always try to complain less but it is so hard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am struggling with it too! But it helps soooo much!!!

      Delete