I always get really overwhelmed before new beginnings.
I wish my thoughts would slow down a little.
I'm moving tonight, and school starts tomorrow.
Since I got home from church this morning, I have done nothing but pack.
I absolutely hate packing!!! Luckily I'm just moving an hour away and not across the country. That would be so much work.
There are a lot of unknowns about this next year in front of me, and to be honest that kind of scares me.
But I am truly believe that this is going to be a blessed year.
I came up with some goals for this year, and I thought that I would share them.
1. Spend time with God every day: Reading the Bible, praying while I drive, blasting worship music and just chilling in His presence, whatever. Just seeking Him.
2. Save my student loan money as much as possible (in a separate bank account) so I can start paying it back right away.
3. Break 18 minutes in the 5k and run 36 minutes in the 10k.
4. Pray about/decide on a school to transfer to after I get my AA.
5. Be a giver/generous!: I want to just bless the socks off of people.
6. Stress less and pray more; Learn to go with the flow!
7. Have fun/develop relationships with friends
8. Stop bad habits: i.e. nail biting....
9. Go to church as often as possible, even if I am exhausted. It's always worth it and I never regret it! I feel so refreshed after.
10. Take care of myself: This is the BIG one. I have to make sure I get enough sleep, eat enough/healthy, drink enough water, have enough down time... if I don't take care of myself mentally and physically there is no way I am going to be able to do it all this year.
And that's all for now! New adventures await...