Friday, December 9, 2011

Home for the Holidays!

Being home is so nice. 

With finals over and no school to think about for a whole month, 
I have actually been able to relax!

  • I have actually gotten to read for fun. 
  • And sleep in a little. 
  • And take a bubble bath!
  • And eat food that doesn't come from a cafeteria and taste like grease!
  • And go for runs on my own timing.... (though I still have a winter training schedule, I can switch the order a little if I want). 
  • And experiment with cooking! (When did I start to like doing this?) I made oatmeal pancakes this morning for my post long run meal :) 


I followed this recipe....

And since I have all this free time, I can do things like ride my bike down to a coffee shop 
and do some Bible reading/journaling/blogging. 

Right now I'm sitting at Moxie Java sipping on some dessert drip coffee... 
coconut cream I think?
I'm not going to lie, I was a little disappointed to find that they only offer their Christmas blends on certain days, and today was not one of them. Should have gone to Starbucks... 



But anything hot after a cold bike ride tastes good :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment