Sunday, December 4, 2011

Study Break!

Hey bloggers!

I have been studying for what seems like FOREVER now, and when I started reading the same sentence over and over in my Psych book, I knew it was time for a break. 

Finals week starts tomorrow, and that means that I have been surrounded by books pretty much all day. 
But I'm also sick. 

So there has been plenty of hot tea, airborne, and soup in the mix. Plus a warm blanket. Its really hard to focus when you are all foggy, let me tell you. 

There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a nice cup of tea.  ~Bernard-Paul Heroux


I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend! Other than being sick, mine was pretty great :)

It probably is my fault that I got this bad, because I started off Saturday morning with a seventy minute run in the freezing cold. I knew I was sick, and I knew it was a bad idea... but it was on my training schedule. My mom is really mad at me now for having gone, but I don't know if I can ever really bring myself to do less that what my coach expects of me (which is why indoor season is stressing me out so much... I'll explain that more later). 

After braving the elements, I got to go watch one of my best friends (Christi) run at her indoor meet at the Idaho Center on Saturday! Her team traveled here for it, and it was so cool to be able to watch her race, especially because she got to come to my cross country meet when we traveled to Portland! 


Getting to bed late last night probably didn't help the whole sickness thing much, either! 
But it was worth it.  
And we really needed to get out of the dorms, anyway. Saturday nights around here are out. of. control

So where do you go in Ontario at 10:30? The only place that's open other than Walmart! 

Denny's.
    
Hot chocolate date with my rooms :)

I think I'll probably head to bed early tonight.  
Only three more days of school, and then I'm home for the holidays :) 



Finals, let's do this.







No comments:

Post a Comment