Tuesday, December 13, 2011

To Summarize the Day

1. My run this morning was so cold that I couldn't feel my hands at the end of it. 
Like, I couldn't open the door to my own house cold. 
I had to ring the doorbell for my sister to come let me in cold. 
And still, no snow. 

2. Almost nothing in the world puts me into more of a Christmas mood than Starbucks Christmas cups. 




Except maybe a Christmakkuh marathon, complete with all four O.C. episodes and egg nog. 
Yes, that did happen this weekend. 



3. I have been eating so much sugar lately, and it really needs to be stopped! I'm a seasonal flavors addict, so anything remotely having to do with the holiday season is impossible for me to resist lately! Case in point: we made two types of Christmas cookies tonight. And more are on the agenda. 

4. Online shopping is so fun and addicting. You click a button, and its done! I had to stop myself from doing all my Christmas shopping online, though, because it does not in any way compare to the magic of the mall this time of year. And no, I'm not joking. The hustle and bustle of last minute shoppers and kids lining up to see Santa Claus is really my thing! Christmas shopping tomorrow :)

5. I don't know how to spell Santa Claus to this day, because my parents never let me believe in him. In fact, I was that kid who made other kids cry by telling them he didn't exist. I feel quite bad about that. 

6. I'm really excited for my dad to finally get home on Thursday from Kenya! And today we experienced a Chrismakkuh miracle... my brother in law will also be here for Christmas! :) He gets his leave over the holiday!!!! So he will be here soon as well!

And that's about it. Goodnight bloggers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment