Monday, December 5, 2011

Its Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas!

Except for not really, because there is NO snow here. 
Its just really sunny, really windy, and really really cold! 

My first final of the week was super easy, and I only had one today. 
We decided to celebrate the first day of finals being over by making Christmas PANCAKES! 



 I don't even know where we got the idea to do this, but for some reason, we have been talking about making Christmas pancakes for forever! So why not? :) 



After searching at three stores to find food coloring (why stores don't carry this, I have no idea), we finally ended up purchasing the most expensive food coloring ever for $3.50 at Albertsons!




 Then the magic happened! 
 




It may not look like Christmas outside yet, but its definitely that time of year! I can taste it :) 
Spread the cheer!

No comments:

Post a Comment