Thursday, October 4, 2012

Just a spoonful of... Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread?

I know that I tend to use this blog to vent about how much I have to do... but that is only because I really do have a lot to do :) 

But doesn't everyone? Life's busy, you know? 

Tonight my teammates convinced me that homework and everything else I have to do could wait until tomorrow. And you know what? I'm glad they did. 


Life is way too short to work all the time. 

And chocolate chip pumpkin bread is a lot better than homework, if you ask me :)


A girls' night tonight was just the thing I needed. Chick flicks, girl talk, and a sugar high are all you need sometimes to chill you out!!! 

In case you were wondering, our pumpkin bread didn't cook all the way in the middle 
(just around the edges). 

Instead, it was a giant pile of chocolatey pumpkin gooey goodness that reminded me of half baked cookie dough! Mmmm! We ate it by the spoonful. 
 And it was healthy because it had oatmeal in it. And pumpkin. Duhhh. 

I love fall. I love friends. 
The end!


No comments:

Post a Comment