The internet is seriously dangerous, you guys.
And no, I'm not talking about getting stalked on facebook or anything like that...
I'm simply saying that I got online about twenty minutes ago because I wanted to blog before I read some of my Sociology textbook before I went to bed at a reasonable hour...
But I got caught up looking at other blogs and being on facebook and checking out recipe ideas (I have to cook for myself now and I'm getting sick of eating the same things over and over).
But I finally pulled out of it :) So here goes!
1. I have had an overwhelming amount of homework lately. Hello, third week of school. Now you decide to get difficult?? Truthfully, it probably wouldn't be difficult if I didn't have so much on my plate this year and if I wasn't an overachiever. But oh well.
2. I absolutely LOVE writing. I didn't know that not everyone in the world didn't carry around a composition notebook like me and wrote all the time. Apparently that's not normal. But I love it. I'm fairly confident that I'm supposed to do something with writing one day. Not novel writing... I don't think I would like that at all. But even blogging is a good start.
3. Today is the second day of October, and I totally had pumpkin in my oatmeal to be autumn-like. Thank you, blogging world, for that wonderful idea. Also, who even knew how much better oatmeal tastes if it's cooked over a stove instead of in a microwave? So good.
4. I got new running shoes. Actually, they are the same exact shoe, just new ones... and a different color. The store I buy them from only had these two colors available in my model:
I hope I'm not offending anyone who has these shoes, but I hated both of these. And if I'm going to spend $115 on a pair of trainers, I need to at least be able to tolerate them!
They ordered these ones for me. I didn't choose, but they are much much better! I'm not a huge pink fan, but I'll need a new pair in four months anyway, so I can deal.
5. Something happened today that made me impossibly happy and sad at the same time. And I can't stop thinking about it.
6. I love my little sister. We have such a good relationship and build each other up so much in our faith. We always talk about God and give each other advice. I'm so proud of her!!!
7. I may not actually read Sociology tonight. I'm so tired, and my bed is calling my name. I have so much to do, but I can't learn on a tired brain! After two busy busy days and the killer work out yesterday still lingering in my muscles, I think sleep tonight may be more important than textbook reading. Goodnight world :)