Monday, October 15, 2012

Mondays

This is going to be a quick post, but I thought the world should know how much I really do like Mondays. They usually get a bad rap, so I'm here to write for their defense. 

This term, Mondays really are my easiest day of the week. 

I got 11 and 1/2 GLORIOUS hours of sleep last night. I haven't slept that much since I was like, 11. 

I made pancakes for breakfast. And pumpkin pancakes at that. Pancakes always mean it's going to be a good day. 

My only class for the day was guitar. A little Jack Johnson strumming and some bar chords work. Enough said. 

I did have to work in the government office for quite awhile. 

And I did have a pretty tough practice. But I actually loved our workout today. 60 minute tempo. I probably hovered at around 7 minute pace. Followed by lifting (arms).

I had boundless energy today, probably because of all of the sleep!

I feel like I could bust out a ten minute plank or something :)

I went straight to Campus Christian Fellowship after that (a.k.a. Bible club), and now I have some friends coming over to watch Gossip Girl with me!!!

Monday's aren't all that bad....!


1 comment: