Since I'm sure you are all dying to find out random little facts about my life.... :)
I thought I'd do a little fun facts post. Also I'm fully procrastinating homework.
1. I am seriously addicted to candy corn. I haven't had much this year, but when I get my hands on it I can't stop downing the stuff. Especially those mellow-creme pumpkins... yum. Candy corn > pumpkin spice lattes. Definitely.
2. I geek out about sociology, psychology, anthropology, religion... all those social sciences. I could have conversations for days about them.
3. I can hold an eight minute plank. Or I have before. I haven't tried to go that long for awhile. But I want to go a full ten minutes soon.
4. My favorite movie might just be The Holiday. I have a lot of favorites, and I don't just watch chick flicks, for sure, but I never get sick of this one.
It always makes me happy when I'm sad!!!
5. My pregnancy cravings (if I ever decide I want kids) will most likely be peanut butter, cookie dough, ice cream, and pickles. Yes, pickles.
6. My favorite color is Tiffany blue!
7. I don't really like cake, but I'll lick the frosting off of yours!
8. I'm a pastor's kid through and through. Growing up, I was familiar with terminology like "visiting ministry". Sometimes I still let terms like that slip out and my non-Christian friends have no idea what I'm saying. It's a kick.
9. I want to go to Egypt, South America, China, and India one day. Heck, I want to go everywhere. Donations for my escapade would be very much appreciated!!!
10. For my entire junior year of high school I seriously wanted to be an astronaut.
Then I took A.P. Physics and changed my mind.
11. I do not have a smart phone,
and I probably won't get one until they don't sell anything else.
I like them, but I'm a broke college student.
And my $30 phone looks like a blackberry,
so people will never know how out-of-date I am!!!
That's all for now, folks!
I'm off to do some homework.
What are some random facts about you?
Where do you want to travel to?
Are you obsessed with candy corn too?