Friday, November 4, 2011

November 4th, & 4 Reasons To Be Thankful!

On a blustery day like this, there is absolutely nothing better than sipping on hot Starbucks out of a Christmas cup. That's right everyone. It's November, which means that Christmas commercials are starting to flood the tv screen, decorations are starting to be seen in stores, and its finally (somewhat)acceptable for me to listen to Christmas music everyday!(Reason to be thankful #1)

This is just a large hot water while
I'm waiting for my friend. I could never
drink that much coffee! :) 

Last night was a huge night for my church. Generation Church Downtown, which is our college age youth group, put on a huge invite night at the Egyptian Theater. Hundreds of people showed up including tons of newcomers. The atmosphere was absolutely electric. I can honestly say that there is no where in the world I would rather be than worshipping God surrounded by so many people that are on fire for him!! There was also tons of fun stuff like an ipad giveaway, and the band Hollow Wood  played afterword. But most importantly, God showed up in such a powerful way! It was an amazing night, and I was so happy to be able to go! (Reason to be thankful #2)



I didn't think I was going to be be able to go. In fact, I was sure of it. Being on a thursday night, I would have no one to take me back to school afterwards. But coincidentally (or miraculously) both my friday class and my friday practice got cancelled!!! So I was able to go back home for the weekend early!!! 


Now I'm sitting here waiting to meet my friend Lena to catch up over some coffee. 
I love her, and it's been a long time! 
(Reason to be thankful #3)


AND GUESS WHAT??? Its snowing :) :) 
No, I'm not kidding. 

(Reason to be thankful #4)!






No comments:

Post a Comment