Sunday, November 20, 2011

Chocolate Covered Strawberries

There is something about Christmas lights that puts me in such a peaceful mood. We just put a few up in our dorm, along with a Christmas tree, and it just feels so... peaceful in here! 

I hope you all have had a great weekend! I sure have :) Tonight we finished off the weekend with a fondue party/ roommate date at Aleisha's house! It was so good, and I am SO full!


There was so much food, and all of it so healthy delicious! To finish things off, we had dessert fondue!




That was my favorite part! There were plenty of other things to dip in it: angel food cake, apples, and pineapple! My favorite was the banana dipped in chocolate. Mmmm :)

We are going to feel it in practice tomorrow! That's right... practice is already back on. I can't say I'm mentally ready for it, to be honest. As much as I love running and am ready to start running again, I don't think I'm ready for track. I wish I could just run on my own this week. 

It's really weird having to go to school the next two days, because practically everyone I know has the whole week off. I actually am feeling kind of... "blah" tonight (for lack of a better adjective). After such a great weekend, I really don't feel like going to school tomorrow. Or going to practice, like I said. 
.........................................................
But being that this is a month of thanksgiving and not complaining, I choose to be thankful :)
And I'm so thankful for my family, and for the fact that I can even go to school, and the fact that I get to be on a college cross country team, and for all of my friends here! 



And I only have to make it through two days, and then its holiday time :)



No comments:

Post a Comment