Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Olympic Fever

I am so upset to say that I missed almost all of the women's and men's gymnastic Olympics this year....

It's saved on my DVR back home, but since I am on campus an hour away and working all day long, I missed it.

And I couldn't help but look up the results.

And I could not be happier!!! The USA's first gold medal since 1986!?!?!?
I CANNOT wait to go back and watch the actual competition.

Some highlights will keep me occupied until then. This one is perfect. I can only imagine how nervous my parents would be if I were competing at the Olympic level. (Maybe one day...) They pour so much in to me and are so supportive.


WATCH THIS!!!!! :)


I do feel bad for Jordan, but this makes me so happy for Aly!!!

And how adorable is Gabby Douglas? I know a girl who looks so much like her.

GO AMERICA!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment