Sunday, December 2, 2012

Two Days


Just two days, friends. 


Just two days, one guitar class, one test, one oral report, and two practices stand between me and Christmas break. A month long Christmas break. It will be glorious!!!!!

I had a lovely and refreshing weekend, and I'm now ready to power out these last two days of the term. 

Saturday, I got up super to swim at the local pool. When you can't run, and the school gym is closed, that's your option. But I loved it. I was the only one there under 65 (because what kind of college student gets up at six a.m. on a Saturday to go swim laps?), but it was so fun! Great cardio. 

Then I went and got free coffee (courtesy of my friend at our new Dutch Bros) and drove to watch my best friend Christi (who goes to college in Portland) race at the indoor track about an hour away from my school but only fifteen minutes away from my parents' house. Her team was here for the first indoor meet of the season. She is a sprinter, and she is REALLY fast. I love it because we always get to 


She's my favorite. This picture is not. Haha. 

I spent the rest of the afternoon studying and finishing up papers at Starbucks. But I mean, if you are going to study, it might as well be at your favorite coffee shop. 




I decided to go home (to my parents') after that, since I was just a few minutes away. I didn't really feel like going back to school or driving a long time. 
I spent the evening relaxing with my mom under the Christmas tree. 

And today, before I headed back to good old O-town, I did some Christmas shopping/studying in downtown Boise. I love it there so much. I may have grown up in a small town, but I love exploring cities. I think that's why I want to move to London so badly. 

Anyway, my achilles seems to be healing up, it's finally December, and I absolutely cannot wait for a month of Christmas cookie baking, sleeping in, and hanging out with this beautiful girl! 


I love my little sister.



Have a lovely Monday!!!! 

1 comment: