This past week, I have written about eight really good blog posts in my head...
But none of them actually got written down.
It's not like I haven't had time to blog. In fact, I have been journaling pretty much every night. But I'm just really enjoying resting - and everything that comes with it. Which includes being spontaneous with my days and sometimes forgetting to blog.
Anyway, I really feel like blogging today.
And I thought I would join the bandwagon and do a Friday Favorites post!
My favorites this week??
1. Baking sugar cookies with my best friend.
2. My yellow blazer. And scarves!
3. Eggnog lattes. I seriously love eggnog. Like, can't get enough of the stuff. My sister in law told me that once she took a sip of eggnog and there was a whole egg yoke in it.
Didn't change my sentiments in the least.
Also, Starbucks should probably start sponsoring bloggers. The blog world is obsessed with it and there is no better advertisement than a picture of a steaming hot extra foamy latte on a blog post. Just saying.
4. This book. I've read it before, but it's life-changing every time. This is what I'm passionate about.
5. Fitness classes at the gym. After I finished my really hard cross training bike workout Tues (yes, still dealing with my achilles issues), I got inspired to try out a Piyo class. I was exhausted, but I have always wanted to take a fitness class, and it was just starting. Result? So much fun. I love working out with a whole bunch of older ladies and doing strength/ballet/yoga/cardio stuff.
Honestly, I don't know what it was. But how fun!!!
6. This picture of my nephew. I miss him, and my sister and bro in law, terribly.
7. And lastly, this:
Have a lovely Friday!!!