Saturday, March 23, 2013

Hello Spring Break!



I’m all about embracing new life experiences.
About things I can write about in my journal.
And things that spice life up a little.

In Paris, I once spit off of the Eiffel Tower.
Now you know.

So, for Spring Break, I got inspired to take a Greyhound bus to my old stomping grounds near Spokane, Washington. I’ve never taken a Greyhound anywhere, but so far I think I would recommend it.
The tickets are cheap.

The bus driver is friendly.

It’s reminiscent of all the public transportation I took in Europe.

And the people make for excellent entertainment.

So many different people from so many different backgrounds - I can’t stop my curiosity from running rampant. 

Spokane, apparently, has not gotten the memo that it is SPRING Break. Apparently, it’s a stifling 28 degrees there.

This is going to make for a few not-so-wonderful long runs and track workouts. But Kelly says that what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger… 
so I’ll take her word for it.


In Boise, it's all sunshine and roses. 
We celebrated the beginning of Spring Break by taking pictures for instagram, naturally. 

But not in Spokane. It's a little chillier there. 

And, did I mention that my parents are in California right now? 
Or that my little sister is going to Hawaii in a few days?

Thus is my life. To be fair, I had to opportunity to go to California, but for some reason I turned it down.

I have a feeling a grand adventure is awaiting me up North… in the snow.

And the first few days of break have been lovely so far, so I'm excited to see what else is in store. 

There is really no reason for me to include this picture in this post,
 except that I love it. 
And I love Spring Break!!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment