Thursday, February 2, 2012

Doing Work!

I have been so productive today!!!

Math Class
Psych test
Creative Writing homework
Hang up posters around campus (work for student government... I LOVE my new job on there!)
Guitar practice
Clean dorm room
Track practice (45 minute run and hills)
Math homework
More Creative Writing homework

I'm such an overachiever these days... I really need to learn to relax. 
But then I wouldn't achieve so much!
Plus, it feels really good to check all of the things off of my to do list for the day! 
Pretty much every day this week has looked something like this. I am so tired that I fell asleep today on the couch in the student lounge when I was supposed to be reading!! 
But its okay! 
Tomorrow is Friday, and hopefully I'll be able to relax a little 
this weekend because I'm getting so much done :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment