Sunday, February 26, 2012

And So It Begins...

Don't you just love weekends? 

Me too. Especially the further it gets along in the quarter and the lazier I get. 
Weekends are a legitimate excuse to be perfectly, deliciously lazy. 

And I have been this weekend. And actually all last week too... oops. 
When I should have been studying for biology, I was watching my latest obsession, Downton Abbey




If you haven't heard of this show, you are missing out on something that could quite possibly change your life. Who wouldn't love a PBS drama set in the early 1900s that centers around a wealthy English country family and their servants? 


We had to buy the second season to find out what happened next. 


I suppose I wasn't totally lazy this weekend. I worked at a track meet. I went on a ninety minute run in advisory winds and almost died! And I went to church this morning! 
(But that is never really a chore... I love church!!! ) 

The thing is, this was my last free weekend for awhile. Track is officially kicking off this next Friday, at an icebreaker meet in Portland. And finals are coming up. And student government is getting busier. And we actually have registration for next term already on Tuesday... this year is flying by!!! 

So I think its perfectly acceptable to eat a million chocolate chip cookies today and watch tv and be lazy with my family. I'll go back to school this evening, and tomorrow kicks off a busy season! 

And so it begins...!


This is my desktop background right now! I think its a good reminder :)

No comments:

Post a Comment