Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Little Piece of Wise Advice...

I'm tired of being productive. 


Or at least always feeling like I have to be. 
This weekend I have gotten so much done, and I'm happy about it, but I need to remember that its okay sometimes to just relax and do nothing. 


I stumbled across this Winnie the Pooh quote today: 


Don't underestimate the value of doing nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you cant hear and not bothering". 


I think that is quite wise :) 


This weekend has not been all fun and no play though! Yesterday my friend Annie and I went on our long run together and rewarded ourselves with some self serve frozen yogurt from Kiwi Lokos! It was cold outside, so we were a little crazy, but I'm also crazy about frozen yogurt. So there. 


We had the best talk, and it was the perfect way to begin a Saturday :)


I'm getting a little tired of the town to be honest, and feeling a little claustrophobic, so it will be nice to go home for the three day weekend coming up. I miss my parents, and I miss my sisters. 


I also really want my mom to buy me groceries!!! I'm tired of living off of oatmeal and hardboiled eggs. 


But life is good here, and I am really liking school lately. 


I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!!!
And remember that sometimes its okay not to "bother" :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment