Friday, June 14, 2013

It's Graduation Day!


Tonight I graduate from TVCC. 

Though it's just community college and therefore just an Associate's Degree, 
it's still exciting to celebrate life's little accomplishments. I get to make the graduation speech, and I am so blessed and honored to be able to do so, 

I know that graduating with my bachelor's will be a bigger deal, 
but I want to be proud of myself for how much I have grown the last two years. 
For how much I have learned -
 both in the classroom and outside of the classroom. 

It's so insane to reflect on the last two years of my life 
and realize how quickly time has gone.
 I obviously have mixed emotions, but I'm excited for this next stage of my life. 
To move back home. To start fresh at a University. 
To make new friends and learn new things. 


To embark on new adventures.  

No comments:

Post a Comment