Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Getting To Know You....




I figured I would do a post with some random facts about me, since I’m sure I have a million followers who are just dying to know all about my life ;) So here’s 15 things. Yes, 15. You can do it.

1.     I have decided this year that I am without a doubt, definitely a morning person. I can’t even explain how much I LOVE mornings, in fact. My favorite thing is getting up and reading my Bible/journaling while sipping on coffee at my writing desk that faces the window. 
There is something so optimistic about mornings!!


2.     I am a collegiate cross country and track runner, and I want to do a marathon one day. 
BUT I don’t like running more than any other sport, necessarily. 
I just have a habit of throwing myself into things head first.

This is some of my track team at NWAACCS. It was freezing!

3.     I can get a little stressed out (okay, a lot) about things. 
But I have a huge part of me that is super go with the flow too.

4.     I am going to be president of my school next year… and I have no idea how it happened!!!

5.     I am head over heels in love with Jesus. I am a Christian, first and foremost. In fact, I should have put this as number one, but I’m way too lazy to go back and change it.

6.     I am a much better person when its warm outside. I actually get really anxious and in a bad mood when I’m cold. I even drink plain hot water all the time to warm myself up! 
Give me sunshine and heat and I am totally content.

7.     I’m a total dreamer.



8.     I absolutely love people of all kinds. I love meeting new people and talking to strangers. 
But I also need me time sometimes.

9.     I love eating healthy. I actually enjoy healthy foods. But I am equally obsessed with dark chocolate (or regular), frozen yogurt, ice cream, and cookie dough.



10. Speaking of cookie dough... I love cookie dough way more than actual cookies. Its true!!!

11. I speak French. Its almost a year to this day that I moved back to America after nine months living in Paris, France. It seems like a century ago. My friend Steph reminded me that it was a year ago, today, that we said goodbye to each other... I miss my Australian/French friend. Luckily we are skyping soon!



12. I am learning to play the guitar, and I secretly just want to be a really trendy guitar player who wears tom shoes and drinks tea all the time.

13. I drink tea. ALL THE TIME. Must be the british influence.

14. My sisters are my best friends, and I am SUPER close with my family. 
This picture is missing my brother, who lives way too far away for me!!!!



15. I am just now finishing up my freshman year of school, and I have barely any idea what I want to be. But I’m thinking about majoring in Broadcast Journalism, because then I can be a politician, work for a magazine, be on a talk show, be a news anchor, or even act! 
But honestly, I’ll probably end up in the ministry. 

The end :) I'm proud of whoever stuck this post out! 
I really want to get to know everyone who reads this blog, too! Post comments if you do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment