Monday, September 26, 2011

A New Season

I honestly wasn't exactly planning on keeping up with my blog after I got back to the US. I just didn't figure I would have time, and I knew that people would probably stop reading it when my life wasn't quite so cool anymore :) I have really felt like blogging lately though... I'm getting a lot of inspiration from other blogs I follow, and the truth is, I just love to write. I constantly carry around a composition notebook with me for journaling and thoughts.

I am a college freshman who runs cross country and track. (I just moved back here at the beginning of the summer after taking a gap year to live and work in Paris, France.) I don't know my major yet, but I am working on figuring that out while I get my core classes out of the way. I love my family, I love my life. But mostly, I love God, and try to make him the center of every other part of my life.

So, regardless of whether anyone reads this, I'm going to start posting things. Thoughts I have, experiences, opinions, things I find interesting... just like a normal blog. It won't have a theme yet. It will mostly just be a collaboration of many different things. I may post on religion, running, food, art,  or something else that interests me. Maybe later I'll make the blog more specific, but for now, this is what it is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment