Sunday, September 1, 2013

One Week Down

I am one happy girl.

Too happy for someone who just started school this week. I know that I should be groaning about the strenuous upper division credits I am taking or the copious amount of homework that I know is going to pile up this semester... but I just don't have it in me. I don't feel that way at all.

I really am enjoying college. I like my major. My classes. I love the campus. The people. I love the constant mingling and the daily opportunities to make new friends. I love my new teammates and coaches. I even love the intense cross country practices in 95 degree weather (mostly because there is always a generous supply of chocolate milk waiting for us when we get back to the trainer). 

Basically, this school is everything I wanted when I used to imagine myself in college as a baby high-schooler. As a transfer student, I was a little nervous that I wouldn't get it right. But I think I (or God, actually) found an awesome environment for me to [hopefully] thrive in for the next two years.

One week down. Many to go. But I'm incredibly optimistic about what the future holds! 


No comments:

Post a Comment